Current Edition: 3rd
Current Week: 6 of 9
This page was updated on Saturday, September 23, 2023, at 9:00 a.m. CET
The Europa League is a competition for those teams who in the previous season finished in the third and fourth positions in their respective league. The six teams will play in a league of four rounds.
The rules of this competition are the following:
1. At the beginning of the season, each manager is given 35 goals.
2. The maximum and minimum goal bets for each match are the same as those of the league, namely 3 and 0 respectively, however, each manager has 1 match during the season where he can submit a 4 goal bet.
3. If a manager fails to submit the number of goals for each match, then the bet will be taken as 0 goals, and as a penalty for not submitting his goals, 2 goals per match will be deducted from his remaining balance.
4. A season consists of 9 weeks and each team will play 20 matches throughout the season.
5. If a manager fails to submit his bets for two consecutive weeks, he will be removed from the game.